About Dystonia EuropeDystonia Europe is the umbrella organisation for national dystonia patient associations in Europe. We offer a platform at the European level for everybody with an interest in dystonia and we work together with:
- patient advocacy groups
- medical students and junior doctors
- healthcare professionals
- researchers and scientists
- movement disorder specialists
- pharmaceutical and medical device industries
VISION & Mission:Our vision is better quality of lives for people living with dystonia in Europe while supporting the search for a cure through the following core activities:
- Raise awareness and be the leading voice in Europe on the impact of Dystonia.
- Share the knowledge – provide the latest information and resources for our members and also be the source of information for the other stakeholders.
- Connect people with Dystonia, member organizations, healthcare professionals, European policymakers and the treatment industry to close the gaps of today’s dystonia treatments.
- Foster training and education and educate multi disciplinary teams and stakeholders along the dystonia journey to optimize care and improve quality of life.